- The original DFC9500's composition and design have been carefully studied by the Canadian Plastic's Institute and all of their recommendations have been implemented in the design of DFC9500.
- Our use of the high quality "Engineering Grade" plastics, and design modifications, recommended by the Institute have made the DFC9500 extremely durable and strong. Although we don't recommend it, the DFC9500 is strong enough to lift a full keg off of the ground.
- The DFC can be fitted with any one of five(5) different base configurations.(see below for details)
- Easy to operate. After changing keg's beer flow can be restored with the twist of the wrist.
- Simple installation takes less than five minutes.
- The DFC9500's non intrusive design allows it to be installed without having to make changes to the existing system (cutting into supply lines, new fittings etc.).
- Installation can be done directly on the keg connector.
DFC9500 - BENEFITS
- The DFC9500 stops beer flow instantly when a keg empties, keeping the supply line full of beer. Beer is no longer wasted as foam when a new keg is tapped. Save an average of one pitcher of draught per keg. Much greater savings is seen at installations with longer than average supply lines like Stadiums, Airports, and Hotels.
- Reduces the amount of CO2 or Beer Gas used because it no longer fills the supply line and escapes out of the tap.
- Ideal for installations with computer portion control, and flow metering systems, which can lose Calibration and give inaccurate total volume readings when gas passes through them.
- Bartenders require less time to change kegs because the supply lines do not need to be cleared of gas and foam to get to "clear" beer. Servers do not have to wait to have their orders filled.
- Keeping the supply lines constantly full of beer reduces the amount of contaminants i.e. beerscale, and sludge, which forms in lines faster when exposed to air. As a result supply lines remain cleaner and beer tastes fresher between cleanings.
- The DFC9500 has a low interior volume and injector tubes that maintain agitation throughout the chamber. This inhibits the buildup of deposits inside the unit.
- The DFC9500's can be locked into an 'open' position and remain on the keg connector or when the supply lines are being cleaned. Cleaning solutions can be sent through the unit in either direction
- Manual hand cleaning is easy because the DFC9500 can be completely taken apart and put back together in a few minutes. This design also makes servicing the units, if necessary, quick and easy.
|F10/M10||G5/8'' female inlet and a G5/8'' male outlet. This base is known as a "Keg Mount Base"|
|F8/M8||1/2 ''female inlet and a 1/2 ''male outlet. This base was designed to be used on MicroMatic tapping heads. This base is also known as a "Keg Mount Base"|
|M10/M10||G5/8 ''Male inlet and outlet. This base is known as a "Wall Mount Base"|
|FJG6/ FJG6||3/8'' John Guest SpeedFit on the inlet and the outlet. This base accepts 3/8 ''O.D. tubing. This base is also a "Wall Mount Base"|
|F8/FJG6||1/2'' female inlet with 3/8'' John Guest SpeedFit on the outlet. This base is also called a "Keg Mount Base."|
|F10/FJG6||G5/8'' female inlet with 3/8'' John Guest SpeedFit on the outlet. This base is also called a "Keg Mount Base."|
Foaming at the end of a keg and when starting a new keg cost bar operators profit from beer wastage at keg change over. Since the DFC9500 keeps the supply lines full during keg change over, this waste and subsequent loss of profit is eliminated. Average potential savings per keg change are illustrated below.
|Using a 3/8 inch Supply Line|
|10 ft||6 oz|
|30 ft||18 oz|
|100 ft||50 oz (2.5 pints)|
|150 ft||75 oz (Almost 4 pints!)|
|Kegs/month||Length of beerline(ft)|
|Beer wasted per month($)|
Your new DFC9500 is warranted for 5 YEARS from the date of original purchase against all defects in workmanship and/or materials. Parts that prove defective will be either repaired or replaced at our option. The right is reserved by the manufacturer to replace the whole product in lieu thereof. The warranty does not apply if the damage occurs because of accident, improper handling, shipping damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs made or attempted and cleaning methods not approved by the manufacturer. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty either expressed or implied. If service is required, please contact your nearest authorized distributor/installer of the DFC9500